Monday, February 16, 2009

My English reflection


 I Have an Interest about my big book of history, In the big book of history there is all kinds of history from George Washington to Sultan Saladin. I have that interest when I was a Pre.K, I always wandering about the greatest history of mankind like muhammad, So When I am in grade 2 I have searching al in the Internet but it is so hard. When I am in grade 4 I have seen stronghold crusader, it is a game about history and the life of a king, emperor and a sultan, I like that kind of history. so my family seen that I have the knowledge so they buy me the big book of history I like that book until now and now I know that they make all things like that for the world. But I am still waiting who will be the next history people that help us to make our life much easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment